Health Information from Stueck Pharmacy
The following articles were prepared by Stueck Pharmacy staff and practicum students, for your health information. Stroke information is courtesy Stroke Recovery Canada.
If you have questions, contact a pharmacist at Stueck Pharmacy.
To view PDF files, download the free Adobe Reader here.
- “Normal Aging” versus Alzheimer Disease (PDF, 2006)
- What do I Need to do Before I Measure My Blood Pressure? (PDF, 2009)
- Cough and Cold Medication in Children (PDF, 2009)
- Measuring Medicine: Tips to accurately measure your child’s medication (PDF, 2009)
- Medication Safety & Your Child: Measuring Devices, Safety Tips, Poison Control (PDF, 2009)
- Medications used to treat high cholesterol and their side effects (PDF, 2006)
- Medications used to treat high cholesterol and their side effects (Powerpoint, 2006)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- COPD handout (PDF, 2008)
- Crystal Meth (Powerpoint, 2006)
- The Diet Plate (PDF, 2008)
- Human Swine Influenza (PDF, 2009)
Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- HPV Facts (PDF, 2007)
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Program (PDF, 2006)
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccination Program (Powerpoint, 2006)
- What you need to know about head lice (Powerpoint, 2007)
- Head lice in the community (PDF, 2007)
- What you need to know about Metabolic Syndrome (PDF, 2007)
- Breast and Testicular Self‐Exams – Why and How Often? (PDF, 2009)
- Smoking Cessation: Quit 4 Life (PDF, 2005)
- School Stop Smoking Program (Powerpoint, 2005)
- Quitting Nicotine: Signs of Recovery (PDF, 2009)
- The Caregiver’s Guide to Stroke Recovery (PDF)
This guide is courtesy Stroke Recovery Canada. For more information about stroke recovery, visit www.strokerecoverycanada.com.
- Sun Safety: Protect your skin from damage (PDF, 2009)